Girls will be Girls

Well, between mine and Jason's antelope hunt, my dad's Nevada deer hunt, Kyle's Utah deer hunt, and Jason's elk hunt, my family has been/will be hunting almost every weekend from August to November... SO, that leaves us Taylor girls with a lot of girl time... Friday, me, my mom, and Emily went over to Kessa's house to watch Baby Mamma (it was ok) and ate chocolate chip cookies lol, it was a fun night. Saturday, we got up and went to St George for some shopping. Emily had to get the kids Halloween Costumes and I had to go to Tai Pan. We had originally planned on going to St George to get Halloween costumes for ourselves but the Halloween party we were going to got cancelled. We were really bummed too because we, along with Kyle, were going to be poligymists and it was going to be hillarious! Anyways, when we got back from St George, Emily and I worked out and then went back over to my mom's house where we gave ourselves facials (yes, we really used cucumbers, which I think actually makes them more puffy)and painted our toenails. Kylie was watching everything we did and was loving it but Kade wasn't as excited...

3 comments:

emily said...

how cute can i just cut and paste that on mine? jk

Nate and Felicia said...

Aww that is fun, I love girl time. Your so cute!

Lauren said...

Hey! So I'm totally dressing up tonight. And by the way if Irene told you that everybody is mad at you that is a load! No one it mad. We are gonna have a killer time, costumes or not! I'm excited :)