Fruit Pizza

For those of you who were at my house last night for Bunkos and asked for the recipe for the fruit pizza, here it is...
2 packages Pillsbury sugar cooke dough
1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
1/4 package cream cheese
1/8 c powdered sugar Fruit
All you do is roll the dough out on a cookie sheet and bake as directed on package, let cool. As for the frosting, I don't know the exact measurements because you just kinda do it to taste; if you put too much cream cheese in and need it sweeter, add more powdered sugar, or vice versa. Spread the frosting and sprinkle fruit on top... Very easy! =)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That doesn't sound too hard. I'll have to try it for FHE or something. I love love the little pot I won last night. I can't believe it was only $5. I guess loosing 12 times in a row has its perks! I told Dustin that I lost that much and he's like, "Do you just suck or what?" I said yeah but its SO fun!!! Thanks for a fun evening!!

marshall memories said...

Jess! I just wanted to see how your doing since our chat last week?!? your page is really cute too! I love the background! Well, let me know how your doing and I hope everythings going well for you!!!