Tag from Amy =)

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch: 1- The Office 2- Biggest Loser 3- American Idol 4- Fox 5 news 5- Dr Phil 6- Oprah 7- Friends 8- 24 (if it ever comes on again) Favorite Places to Eat: 1- Cheesecake Factory 2- PF Changs 3- Claim Jumpers 4- Macaroni Grill 5- Cafe Rio 6- Outback 7- Sweet Tomato 8- Pizza Factory Eight Things that happened yesterday: 1- Woke up tired 2- had my AP deadline and got everything in! WHEW! 3- had lunch with Janna 4- came home right after work for the first time in MONTHS! 5- Palyed Bunkos @ 6:30 with the Moapa group 6- Went to my mom's and worked out 7- Came home and talked to Bill on the phone 8- Fell asleep on the couch while watching Oprah... haha Eight Things I look forward to: 1- Weekends 2- Winter 3- Holiday Season 4- Being with family 5- Movie nights with the girls 6- 4:30 everyday (that's when I get off work) 7- Hunting season 8- Swiss Days Eight Things I love about Fall: 1- The weather! 2- knowing that the holidays are coming soon 3- Halloween parties 4- cute fall decorations 5- Spicy smelling candles 6- It's not too hot to eat soup 7- I would say that I love all the colors but we don't have pretty colors here... the leaves go from green to light brown. 8- Holiday party planning (I'm the party planner at work) Eight Things on my wish list: 1- A new couch 2- A new bed 3- a vacation 4- 5- 6- 7- 8-

5 comments:

Skyler and Katie said...

How come you didn't finish your wish list?

Martine said...

I too like all of those tv shows. Just so you know 24 is coming soon. I saw a commercial for it the other day. I think it starts in November.

Lauren said...

Hey! I'm super excited about next Tuesday too!!! I think I'm giving everybody rides.. Its gonna be a blast :)

marshall memories said...

jess! hey im so glad we finally talked last night!!! you sound great and things are only going to get better for you!! your so awesome and you deserve the VERY best!!! hopefully next time we come down i can see you!! we really want to make it down again here soon! anyways...hope everything keeps going great and i miss ya!!!

Lauren said...

Hey Jess! I was wondering if you could tell Tessa about Bunko on Tuesday? I don't have her number or email yet!