Girl Friends


Last night we went to the midnight showing of New Moon -I know, I know. It was SO much fun!  We made shirts last year for Twilight so we carried on the tradition and did it again this year. You can't see the back but on it we gave it a jersey look with the name 'Cullen' on it and the #17. We left at 8:30pm, got home at 3:00am, I got 3 hours of sleep and then got up at 6:00 to get ready for work. I got off work at 4:30pm and now me and Danny, Emily and Kyle are going back to Mesquite for dinner and... da da dum... New Moon - again! No, we are not fanatical Twilight fans but I think the boys secretly want to see it too so now we are going with them. :)

I just love these girls and I am so thankful for good friends! We try to go to a movie or have a girls' night once a month and we always have fun no matter what we do.

5 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

You girls are so cute! How fun to have a girls night! Oh and I dont know if you remember a guy named Clyde? He said he use to stop in at geneva and he asked how you were doing! I cut his hair..

emily said...

cute post jess! that was a blast! i am so thankful for our girls nights and for the chicks we go with!!! love them!

Lauren said...

Um.. even though I don't live in Moapa I want in on the girls night out once a month!
And I'm still tired from staying up til 3am. But New Moon was sssooooo worth it!

Ian and Kacee said...

Nice Lonia!!! bunny ears? really? I had ssoooo much fun!! I love you girls! YAY for girls nights!!

marshall memories said...

Looks like a BLAST!! I've heard New Moon is pretty amazing so I may just need to see it! And good for you guys for having a girls night!! Look like so much fun!!!! :)