Back in Time

People say that Danny and I make a cute couple... SO.... (call me imature) I have compiled some pictures of what we would of looked like in high school, had we been alive in the 60s, 70s, 80s. (Danny would die if he saw these)
1964
1974
1972
1992
Nothing says PARTY like the Mullet and a perm!
This will probably be one of those posts that I look back and say "why did I post that?" But I have been laughing so hard as I was doing them that I thought I would share. If any of you get bored, go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Owen came home and was telling me about that website! That is so hilarious!

Lauren said...

Holy crap!! I love em! The mullet is my fav!

The Good Ol Days said...

Jess, this is hilarious!! Chase and I loved the pics, and even got on the website to yearbook ourselves!! I think my fave pic is the 1992! The mullet and "claw" bangs are the best!! Oh, Im horrible with facebook and have't replied to your comment, first off, It was super hard to climb onto those rocks:)!! It was so hard to hang on, the only way was my inappropriate poster!
And I checked out Laurens pictures and realized how much I need a new swim suit and a new bod! We saw Danny on Saturday at Payden and Krista's and decided we have to go camping soon! Hope your Sundays is great. Hopefully we'll see each other before Bonkos.

emily said...

i love it jess! i was dying! it's hilarious!