Hot Summer Day...

When the boys are gone, the girls will play... all the boys went scouting for deer so me, my mom, Emily and the two little ones (Kylie and Presley) had a girls' weekend. We had so much fun! Friday night we went to Mesquite for dinner and then came home and watched So You Think You Can Dance. Saturday we went to Henderson and met up with Aunt Kathy, Becky and Aspen at the mall; did a little shopping, went to lunch and then went swimming at Kathy's. After we went swimming, Aunt Kathy taught me how to make her famous rolls which are SO good! She made the dough and taught me how to form the rolls and then I took them home to cook. Danny was really happy to come home to the smell of fresh rolls. :). Thanks Aunt Kathy!

1 comments:

emily said...

ok jess i need that pics of the baby she looks sooooo stinkin cute in that pic! awww i love it...again cute post!!!!!!!