Happy Birthday Kylie

It seems like I just barely did a post of Kylie turning 2! I can't believe she is already 3! She loves Dora so that was the theme for this years party. I put Danny in charge of getting her a present since he works in Vegas so he picked out a purple My Little Pony toy that talks and drinks from a bottle and sings. It was really cuet that he picked that out for her and she LOVED it! I don't think it is any surprise to anyone that I love this little girl! She is such a sweetheart with quite the little sassy side :). She loves to be mother hen and she organizes EVERYTHING. If she is eating candy, she groups them up by color and then lines them out in a perfect line. From shampoo bottles, to her My Little Pony's, to pennies, she lines them up in a perfect line, all facing the same direction. She is so much fun and just beams with personality...

1 comments:

emily said...

awww what a sweet post jess...love it!!!