A New Cowboy in Town

If Kade isn't the most handsome little cowboy, I don't know who is! Kyle entered him in the Little Britches Rodeo this weekend! He did the muttin bustin and calf riding! Emily wasn't too excited about her little 4 year old getting on a bucking steer but Justin was there to run with the steer and hang on to Kade as he rode. Kade loved it!
Dusty has also become somewhat of a cowboy! He finally convinced my mom to let him ride one of Justin's bulls when they buck them out. He loved it and now he wants to ride in high school rodeo.... we'll see...
This is as he was getting bucked off... notice his right foot planted on the ground and his left foot is above the bull. haha.

9 comments:

emily said...

cute! i'm glad you posted those they are so cute! dusty's look cool. i'm glad you posted that cuz i don't know when i would have gotten around to it:)

ShEiLa said...

Like I told Emily...
he is so darn cute!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Lauren said...

How fun! If I was Emily I'd be freaking out though!!

Dusty brought me the sacrament after church Sunday (yeah.. I'm still working the whip lash thing!) And I thought holy cow! He is so big.. I remember when he was as young as Kade!!

The Christiansen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Christiansen's said...

He is the most adorable little cowboy ever!

marshall memories said...

Absolutely the cutest cowboy ever!!! Poor Emily is gonna have her worries REALLY cut out for her when the ladies start chasin' him! Ha, he's SOO cute! Anyways, Hope your doing great and I always love your posts!!!! :)

Ashley said...

Hey Jessica! Will you send me your email address? Thanks girl! benjyandashley@yahoo.com

Taryn said...

Kade is so stinking cute! I can't believe that Dusty is that old! The picture of him getting bucked off is funny. Crazy timing.

Bonnie Walker said...

what a fun Auntie!