Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

I haven't posted anything new for awhile and I saw this on Andrea's page so I guess I will fill it out too... afterall, I do live quite an exciting life ;) 20 YEARS AGO...1. I was 3 years old, living in Henderson. 10 YEARS AGO...1. I was getting ready for my 8th grade school year and SO excited for it to be my last year in Middle School!! Flew to Reno with Taryn for a week. 5 YEARS AGO...1. Just graduated H.S., trying to figure out what I was doing with my life, working at Tiffany's with Amy and LOVING it!! Went on my first cruise. 3 YEARS AGO...1. I was living in Cedar with Tara, working at Ab Initio Academy, getting ready to move to Provo with Savannah and Kendra. Went on my third cruise, to Hawaii this time!! 1 YEAR AGO...1. Working at Geneva, living at home but getting ready to move into an apartment in Overton which I only lived in for 2 months because of the spiders ahh! SO FAR THIS YEAR...1. Still working at Geneva, moved into a house on the ranch in Moapa, started dating Bill, am accomplishing a huge goal (ask and I will tell). YESTERDAY I...1. Went to church, picked Jason up from the airport TODAY I...1. woke up really tired, went to work, am still at work, after work will go to my water aerobics class and then get on the elliptical TOMORROW I...will go to work and then go to Vegas to go out with Savannah IN THE NEXT YEAR I...Will have accomplished my goal, will get to see Travis!!

10 comments:

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hi Jessica!

That is so cool that you have a blog! You are so sweet! I am curious what is your goal?! Your blog is awesome!

Amy Levanger

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey Jessica sorry I didn't see you sunday, I left friday, 6 days was already long enough being without my husband I don't know if I could have gone a week. I feel so bad I didn't see very many people. I am also curious what is your goal?
Felicia

Lauren said...

Your new page is so cute! I'm curious too! What's your goal?!

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey Jessica!

We loved going to Tiffany's that is for sure! Congrats on your goal that is awesome! I need to go there and do whatever it is you are doing!

Rachel Urie said...

hey jess I wanna know your goal! so here I am asking! who is travis? hope all is good, are you coming up this weekend? hope so :)

Martine said...

Hey Jessica,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will add you to my friend list. My list is a little sparse as you can see:) We (my extended family) too love your family...especially Jason. Anyone that can put up with Trisha is a saint in our eyes:)Just kidding Trisha if you're reading this. Um, I saw that you put me on your friend list which is very nice of you but just so you know, I am married to Nathan not Jared. They all look alike and it's easy to get them confused. Btw,I love your blog background. Where did you find it?

Ashley said...

Hey Jessica! It's Ashley Cooper! I stumbled across your blog and decided to blog stock you :) It looks like you are doing awesome, yeah! And who is this Bill fella? And what is your goal? I am dying to find out. If you want to shoot me an email, I would love to hear your fun stories!! The email is benjyandashley@yahoo.com

Brooke and Justin said...

Jessica! I love your blog! You look so beautiful!!

Lauren said...

I thought your goal was something like that.. because I haven't seen you in person for quite a while but from the pictures you've posted you are quite the babe! Congrats. I wish I could lose the baby weight.. instead of losing 60 lbs in the last 12 months - I've gained 60 lbs!!!!

Lauren said...

Oh whoops! I just realized that you did three tags in a row. But I ABC tagged you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Sorry!