ABC Tag

Ok, so I just completed this whole survey and I just realized that all the questions start with the letter in alphibetical order... THAT'S why it's called an ABC Tag. No wonder it asked me 'x-ray or ultrasound'. I swear, sometimes I wonder how I survive in this world. Anyways, thanks for the tag Lauren! A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached and love it B. BEST FRIEND? Taryn, Amy C. CAKE OR PIE? Definitely cake! I’m not a pie person. D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday. I love Friday nights when I know I can stay up as late as I want and not have to get up for work. E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? My phone F. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Eh, I’d pass them both up… I’m not a fan of gummy stuff. H. HOMETOWN? ‘The Village or sometimes its known as Happy Valley’.. really Lauren? I didn’t know people called it that haha. All I know is that Moapa has some kind of bitterness towards the Logandale people which I didn’t know about until I moved to Moapa and everyone was saying that I crossed the “iron curtain”? I. INDULGENCE? Chocolate, anything with chocolate. J. JANUARY OR JULY? July! I love the summer!! January is a little depressing because the holidays are over. K. KIDS? Someday but not yet. L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Good ol’ country music. M. MARRIAGE DATE? Whoa, you’re jumpin the gun there. N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 4 brothers… (2 big bros, 2 little) O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Hmm, I like them both but I would probably say apples because they aren’t as messy as oranges. P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Loosing someone in my family, cockroaches, and grasshoppers. I also have a weird phobia of growing plants… it’s not live plants that bother me but it’s when a new sprout comes in overnight and just starts growing that I don’t like. I don’t think it’s a phobia because I’m not actually scared of it but I get tingly all over and goose bumps. I’ve got the chills just thinking about it. Ah, I hate it. Q. QUOTE? “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus R. REASONS TO SMILE? There are so many reasons to smile… when Bill tells me he loves me, Kade and Kylie yelling my name and running up to give me a hug when they see me, coming in to work and seeing a nice cold diet coke on my desk that Janna` brought me… I could go on and on. S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Batman. T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Emily, Lindsay, Rachel Urie, Katie, Candace U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I was born in a car… a Ford Thunderbird on the way to the hospital. My mom delivered me while my dad was driving like a madman. V. VEGETABLES? I love vegetables, especially cucumbers! W. WORST HABIT? I’m a major procrastinator! X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? This is a weird question. Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Baked potato, I love em! Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini

8 comments:

Skyler and Katie said...

That is amazing that your mom had you in the car, what a tough baby, how far were they from the hospital? Anyways I hope you marry Bill soon, I don't think your jumping the gun.:)

Skyler and Katie said...

I meant tough Lady, sorry

Skyler and Katie said...

So all of these comments are from me. Yes that is the shirt you gave her. The shorts are still too big and the shirt is a little big but it was so cute I couldn't wait for her to grow into it. I'm sorry you didn't have that fun of a weekend, bad news. But we have to hang out this weekend, hopefully Bill is doing better

Ashley said...

You know what, I think people in Overton have the same kinda bitterness to Logandale people. How weird is that. I always thought it was dumb but whatever. Your answers were so funny!

Jessica said...

That is so weird! I lived in Logandale pretty much my whole life and had no idea that the whole town hated us. That is really funny!

Lauren said...

Everyone's jealous cuz Logandale's the best! (jk) You need to marry Bill so he and Dustin can commute. Gas prices are killing us. Think of it as a financial agreement! (again jk)!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

CUTE JESS! That was a fun little read. You and plants sprouting, your killing me! I was laughing so hard. Kylie's slideshow is so dang cute! Good job jess you're a good little blogger. You keep putting posts up until I get back into blog mode;)