I'm Back!

Wow, I don't even know if I remember how to do this whole blogging business. It's been forever! I'm not even going to try to fill in the last two years so I will start with what's going on now!

We are pregnant!! YAY! I don't have any pictures to post yet. I seem to be showing everywhere besides my tummy so I will post prego pictures later when the baby bump is a little more defined :)

How far along: 21 weeks, 4 days

How big is baby:  about one pound, 8" long  (the size of spaghetti squash)

Total Weight Gain: Ehhh.. 

Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular clothes but it's getting time to go shopping

Sleep: I'm so tired all the time, I can sleep through anything. During the first trimester I would wake up because I was soooo hot but now I'm back to normal. 

Best Moment This Week: Shopping for baby clothes!! It's been soo fun!

Movement: Starting to feel larger more defined kicks, rather than just wiggles, I think he had the hick-ups the other day <3

Food Cravings: Pickles, green olives and pepperoncinis. Eww, I know, but I can't get enough. 

Gender: Boy! We found out last week and we were so excited! Danny said now he doesn't have to have that fear of never having a son. We think we have the name picked out but we'll probably keep it to ourselves until in gets closer and we've decided for sure. 

Labor Signs: None, thankfully! 

Belly Button In or Out: In. I don't have much of a baby bump yet. I guess I'll thank my height and wide hips for that??

What I miss: Laying on my stomach!!! Having energy.... zZz

What I'm looking forward to: More baby shopping!!




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Jessica I just found your blog!! So cute!! Im sooo excited for you and Danny to have a baby. Cant wait!!!

J and Heather said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I just happen to be checking other blogs out today and voila, you posted!! and a Great post!!!

Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions said...

LHPS Plumbing - boiler repair bromley are the experts to name for a wide range of home and commercial plumbing services to Croydon and the surrounding area, including CCTV drain inspections, installation of rainwater tanks, blocked drains and fuel service repairs. In case you are trying to discover a plumber from a good plumbing firm in an emergency, you will be glad to know that we now have a 24 hr plumbing staff for emergency plumbing services in Croydon, defending plumber croydon the complete of the Croydon Borough and surrounding areas.