I'm Back!

Wow, I don't even know if I remember how to do this whole blogging business. It's been forever! I'm not even going to try to fill in the last two years so I will start with what's going on now!

We are pregnant!! YAY! I don't have any pictures to post yet. I seem to be showing everywhere besides my tummy so I will post prego pictures later when the baby bump is a little more defined :)

How far along: 21 weeks, 4 days

How big is baby:  about one pound, 8" long  (the size of spaghetti squash)

Total Weight Gain: Ehhh.. 

Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular clothes but it's getting time to go shopping

Sleep: I'm so tired all the time, I can sleep through anything. During the first trimester I would wake up because I was soooo hot but now I'm back to normal. 

Best Moment This Week: Shopping for baby clothes!! It's been soo fun!

Movement: Starting to feel larger more defined kicks, rather than just wiggles, I think he had the hick-ups the other day <3

Food Cravings: Pickles, green olives and pepperoncinis. Eww, I know, but I can't get enough. 

Gender: Boy! We found out last week and we were so excited! Danny said now he doesn't have to have that fear of never having a son. We think we have the name picked out but we'll probably keep it to ourselves until in gets closer and we've decided for sure. 

Labor Signs: None, thankfully! 

Belly Button In or Out: In. I don't have much of a baby bump yet. I guess I'll thank my height and wide hips for that??

What I miss: Laying on my stomach!!! Having energy.... zZz

What I'm looking forward to: More baby shopping!!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Jessica I just found your blog!! So cute!! Im sooo excited for you and Danny to have a baby. Cant wait!!!

J and Heather said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I just happen to be checking other blogs out today and voila, you posted!! and a Great post!!!