Some pictures of the big day

Whew... the wedding is over and I we are back to normal life. Planning the wedding was so fun but it was a lot of work, a lot of phone calls, and a lot of running from Vegas to St George all the while trying to stay focussed at work. These are just a couple pictures of the wedding. I am waiting to get them back from Tara which will be very soon. I will put more up when I get them.
This is my neice Kylie who was one of my flower girls. I made little tu-tus for them to wear and despite the look on her face in this picture, she loved wearing it and she said "look! I am a real ballerina".
This was such a happy day and I am so glad I had Tara as my photographer to capture the moments. Thanks Tara!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I was soooo mad when I couldn't come to your wedding!! Stupid family reunion..
You look beautiful! Congrats again!