Ladies! Put your heads together...

Ok girls! So, Jessica Taylor is once again SINGLE. You all know that I live in Moapa and let's face it...there are not a lot of fish in the sea around here. SO that is where you come in! If any of you have any brothers, uncles, cousins, friends, nephews, or grandsons (hehe) who are looking for a really cool girl, send 'em my way! I really am not picky but I kinda like older guys and someone who is active in the church. So, put your heads together. I'm counting on you to pull through for me. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What?! Dang. Ok. I'll get thinking!!

Trent & Tara said...

oh ya I am all over this one. but, I am going to be a little picky because you are an amazing/beautiful girl who deserves one heck of a guy. I love you girl...and the searching officially starts now:)

ShEiLa said...

Jessica
I think the guys in this area... must be blind. Don't settle for just anyone... you deserve the best!

I guess of all the times I have read your posts... it was time to leave a comment. Also I linked you after church.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa