The Five Tag!

THE FIVE I got tagged! So here it goes! 10 years ago I: 1. Was in 8th grade 2. Became an aunt 3. knew everything 4. hated school 5. thought the "problems" I had were actual problems. 5 things on todays "to do" list: 1. stop blogging and get to work 2. Finish my A/P for the 10th. 3. Work out after work 4. go to Weight Watchers at 6:00 5. laundry 5 snacks I enjoy: 1. yogurt 2. wheat thins 3. licorice 4. chocolate 5. oreos 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: 1. pay off my debts 2. buy a house in Midway for myself and my family 3. travel the world 4. buy my dad a Harley and my mom a pink Smartcar 5. charity 5 places I have lived: 1. Henderson, Nevada til I was 5 2. Logandale, NV when we moved from Henderson 3. Cedar City with Tara and Whitney 4. Provo with Savannah, Kendra and 2 CRAZY chicks! 5. Moapa, NV all by myself 5 jobs I have had: 1. store manager at Tiffanys... FUN! 2. Receptionist at Geneva Pipe 3. Pre-school teacher at Ab Initio Academy in Cedar 4. Payless shoes in Provo 5. Back to Geneva doing accounting I tag Haley, Rachel, Katie, Emily, Amanda. Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.